Monday October 8, 2012 14:51 | Filed under: life, photo, Travel
After an interminable planning on a trip to Taal Volcano,we finally crossed it out the list last September 30! Hoorah! T’was really quick, I mean we drank the day before our trip so we were sleepy the next day(the trek day). Called some friends to go with us and they said no. But on the last minute, some of them agreed to go with us!
We arrived at Talisay, Batangas around 2:30pm. Then a boat ride to Taal Volcano Island (P1100 – roundtrip) that took us 25 mins. Paid the tourist fee (P50) and tour guide (P500).
We braved the horse-pooped filled terrain within an hour! My friends we’re cursing me the whole way up to the crater! And I’m laughing my ass off everytime they complain haha! T’was helluvafun!
Boat ride to Taal Volcano
Me and le friends who loves to complain. HAHA
The majestic view of Taal Crater lake
Red rocks. lol
It was a hellish trek up the crater, but it’s all worth it. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Manang Tour guide told us that it’s only a 3 kilometer trek.
After this very exhausting trek, we chose Chicboy as our last stop. We’re all tired and starving to death!
This will be a good addition in term papers.
Well that’s all i can say now! Next stop is Pinatubo! HAHA If you have any questions regarding this trip,then go ahead and ask!
Tags: budget, Chicboy, taal volcano, tagaytay, trek
Wednesday September 12, 2012 07:07 | Filed under: DIY, life, Tutorial
things you need
- Cotton yarn
- Petroleum jelly
- Container for mixing
- Clear fast drying spray paint
1. Mix 4 oz of school glue, 1/2 cup corstarch and 1/4 cup of water in a bowl.
Finding a research paper writer is hard but you can see them all in this link.
2. Inflate a balloon whatever size you desire and smear the petroleum jelly around the balloon. Why do this? So the yarn won’t stick on your balloon once you deflate or pop the balloon. Then hang your balloon and if you’re doing it indoors, i suggest you use a tarp under it cause it’ll be really messy. I did mine outside the house.
3. Now you need to dip the yarns in the mixing bowl, you might need a hand by doing this. I had a hard time “alone”. Drape the yarn around the balloon by starting vertically and when you feel that it’s secure enough, the go wrapping in horizontally etc.
4. Let it dry for 24 hours then you’re ready to pop the balloons!
5. After popping the balloon, spray the ball with a clear fast drying paint.
So here’s my finished product. Not bad for starters eh? LOL
Tags: birthday, craft, diy, String chandelier, tutorial
Wednesday July 11, 2012 00:54 | Filed under: animals, life
My dog died on July 6
Here’s a quick one:
He was sick with Ehrlichiosis; is caused by bacteria that belong to the family called Rickettsiae. Rickettsial bacteria cause a number of serious diseases worldwide, including Rocky Mountain spotted fever and typhus. All of these diseases are spread to humans by a tick, flea, or mite bite.
This will be a good essay in Austalia.
But i thought it wasn’t that bad until my brother and i noticed that his nosebleed’s getting worse, so i hurriedly sent an sms to his vet. Bought medicines the vet instructed me. It didn’t last long cause my dog died a few days later.
Vin called my name outside and shouted that my dog’s dead, i didn’t believe it at first, but when i saw it. I went in the house, sat back and tears kept falling. Ironically, i was chatting with a friend who kept sending me stupid messages, so i was crying and laughing at the same time. There!
I mourned for almost 2 days. I will really miss you. And IM SO SORRY.